suAzio consulting is an international marketing consultancy firm dedicated to the life science industry, rooted in market research. We have a global presence and a keen understanding of the subtle nuances that come along with managing complex international projects. We consider ourselves experts in the life sciences, and have a passion for using our skills to deliver better health care outcomes across the globe.
suAzio was founded in 2001 with an entrepreneurial culture and a focus on market research, and has experienced extensive growth over the past 18 years.
- We have offices on 2 continents: Europe, North America with the headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium
- We have completed projects with clients in over 170 countries through extensive collaboration and communication
- We are well designed to work with companies who are top industry leaders as well as emerging, start-up companies
- Our focus is entirely on life sciences; we have the expertise to provide insights and solutions in many medical specialties and categories
Culture is very important at suAzio. We strive to create a work environment that fosters innovative out-of-the-box thinking, and we aim to develop long term relationships with our clients and our employees.
2.1 Introduction / General purpose of the position
As a Senior
Business Consultant you lead the relationship with our existing client and prospect
and develop new business opportunities for suAzio in Life Sciences Markets.|
Along with the operational team you ensure that projects are delivered with the highest possible quality standards, creating compelling value to our clients.
2.2 Tasks and responsibilities
2.2.1. Reporting and contacts
- Reports to CEO
- Internal contacts: consultants, market research
- External contacts: clients
- Develop new business
relationships and generate new income for suAzio in the life sciences markets
(medtech, pharma, biotech, clinical diagnostics, etc) .
- Lead the identification and prospecting of targets, develop a sales strategy, determine sales messages, manage the sales cycle including RFI and RFP responses and close sales through the contract process.
- You perform your own lead generation and appointment setting.
- Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, customer news, and developments.
trusted advisor relationships with our clients at senior level (VP and C-level)
by proactively identifying client needs, understanding the clients’ business
objectives, priorities, capabilities and critical success factors.
- You have a clear consultative vision and understanding of the client’s business, strategy, organization, and culture.
- You are a trustworthy partner for our clients through your expertise, your excellent communication skills and your international management experience.
the client projects and ensure, together with the operational team, the high
- You check proposals with our operational management, brief projects internally and ensure the follow up from a client relation point of view.
- You create unique and compelling value towards our customers by using your relevant expertise and make suggestions, provide advice, and evaluate the outcome of the projects.
3. Profile description
3.1. Education, knowledge and experience:
- Master degree in marketing, business administration or similar field of study (or equivalent by experience).
- Proven track record of at least 10 years in strategic marketing, business development and/or consultancy in the Pharma/Med Tech/Life Science industry, in consultancy or in the market research space. You have built over time a large network.
- International management experience, i.e. having lead a team of people in an international context.
- Sales experience (e.g. product and/or service sales, junior or senior)
3.2. Technical skills:
- Excellent understanding of Life sciences clients and markets
- Perfect English communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
3.3. Competence profile:
- Outstanding client management skills and strategic insight. Able to build relationships at senior marketing level and C-level.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Superior analytical skills. Able to see the bigger picture while executing details and above all, bring value to our customers.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including empathy and the ability to maintain effective working relationships.
- Capable of working independently as well as having the ability to work as part of a team.
- The candidate will be working from one of our Antwerp (Belgium) offices or from a home office. Location preference: US or Europe
- Frequent travel
- Availability: preference full-time, min 50% availability.
- Interesting package based on actual sales and contribution to the company’s growth
- Partnership potential for successful candidates after 1 to 2 years
If you are interested, please contact Christophe Van der Linden, CEO suAzio consulting, c.vanderlinden@suAzio.com